North Shore Healthcare Honors Employees at Annual Meeting
North Shore Healthcare leaders came together to honor their coworkers’ 2022 accomplishments at the Annual Meeting on May 8 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
David Mills, Managing Member at North Shore, said that the past three years of COVID have been trying times for North Shore’s centers across Wisconsin, North Dakota, Minnesota, and Michigan. Despite the challenges, employees and leadership pulled together to ensure that the level of care the residents received remained the top priority.
“We are better, but that doesn’t mean we aren’t stressed, we aren’t tired, and we need to take a step back sometimes, but I can tell you, we are in a better place today than we were before now,” Mills said.
Awards were given to centers and leadership staff that demonstrated North Shore’s internal values of trust, engagement, competence, respect and passion.
Below are the winners:
- People First Award – Whitewater Health Services
- Clear Direction Award – Cedarburg Health Services
- Lead by Example Award – Cornell Health Services
- Embrace Challenges Award – Ashland Health Services
- Results Oriented Award – Evergreen Health Services
- Continuous Improvement Award – Wausau Manor Health Services
- Celebrate Successes Award – Randolph Health Services
- Executive Director of the Year – Jessica Heikkinen, Riverview Health Services
- Director of Nursing of the Year – Mary Kay Hart, Willowcrest Health Ser
- Rising Star Award – Eden Lewan, Cornell Health Services
- Assisted Living of the Year – Sherwood Lodge Assisted Living
Congratulations to all our winners! We appreciate everything that you do to keep our residents safe, healthy, and loved. Make sure to follow us on Facebook and check out more details from the Annual Meeting over the next week!