North Shore at Home is the Right Choice for Your Home Health Care and Hospice Needs.
Our caregivers strive to improve comfort and quality of life for those we serve, in the place they call home. With compassion, knowledge, and respect for dignity and comfort, we offer a comprehensive range of services for you or your loved one when in need of ongoing medical or hospice care. As a member of the North Shore Healthcare family of businesses, we provide the care you need, when you need it, where you need it. Whether that is in your home, in an assisted living community, or at a skilled nursing facility,we are here for you at every step of your healthcare journey.
Formerly Dimensions/Great Lakes Home Health, our mission is to inspire hope and improve the quality of life for those patients entrusted to our care, outside of a hospital and in the comfort of your home.
What is Home Health Care?
Home care provides treatment for an illness or injury when you are unable to leave your home. It helps you recover, regain your independence and become as self-sufficient as possible in the comfort of home.
If you have a temporary health issue, recent surgery or have had a recent hospital stay, home care provides qualified medical clinicians who work with you on your path to better health.
If you have chronic or long-term health issues, the goal of home care is to maintain your highest-possible quality of life as you learn to make life changes to adapt to your illness or disability.
Our clinical team works with you and your doctor to evaluate your healthcare needs and develop your plan of care.
We are dual licensed in Wisconsin and Illinois and currently serve Walworth, Racine and Kenosha Counties in Wisconsin and McHenry and Lake Counties in Illinois.
- IV teaching/maintenance, catheter/drain care, medication education, wound care
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech Language Therapy
- Providing motivation and health education
Rehabilitation at Home & Specialty Care
- Post-op care and education, Cardiac, Pulmonary, Endocrine, Neuro, Renal, GI, and GU
Phone: (847) 360-7660
Fax: (847) 360-8411
Address: 202 S. Greenleaf St, Ste C
Gurnee, IL 60031
Formerly Great Lakes Hospice, we believe in providing each patient and their loved ones with care that alleviates pain and suffering, while promoting the greatest quality of life. The care we provide is driven by our mission, vision, and values.
North Shore at Home will be an integral part of your family and community, providing exceptional hospice care where your loved one calls home, along with additional education, bereavement, and spiritual services.
Currently serving the greater Milwaukee and Sheboygan area.
- Nursing Services
- Spiritual/Emotional Support
- Caregiver Support
- Respite Services
- Grief and Bereavement Support
- Pharmacy Services
- Nutritional Education
- Companionship with Volunteers
- Individualized Care Planning
- Pain and Symptom Management
- Home Health Aide Services
- Physician Services
- Supply of Durable Medical Equipment
- Personal Care Items
- 24/7 Availability with On-Call Staff
Phone: (414) 885-0909
Fax: (414) 885-0922
Address: 5150 N. Port Washington Rd, Ste 152
Follow North Shore at Home
Trust, engagement, respect, passion, and competence. These are our core values and we are always looking for dedicated individuals who believe in the same. Join North Shore at Home and be part of a growing organization with opportunities to touch lives in the markets we currently serve, and throughout the Upper Midwest as we expand.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Health insurance for full-time employees starting the first of the month following 30 days of employment
- Dental and vision insurance for full and part-time staff
- 401(K) Program for full and part-time staff
- 6 paid holidays plus one floating holiday for full-time staff
- Company paid life insurance for full-time staff
- Voluntary life and disability insurance for full-time staff
- Paid Time Off